101 Dalmatian was the theme for Drakes 1st Halloween.
Drake was dressed as a Dalmatian Pup, Mommy was Cruella De Vil, and Daddy was her henchman Jasper Badun. I think we all played the part quite well :) We had a great time visiting family and showing little man off. Next year we'll end up doing more of the 'trick-or-treating' thing.
Cute Puppy

4 comments:
I love the family pictures, they are great!! I must say you guys are a good lookin' family. Holy pumpkin's those things are huge. I love the pic of Drake by himself with it. He is growing up to quickly. We can't wait to see you guys. I glad Halloween turned out to be sucessful for you guys. You all look awesome.
Hi Nicole, it's Nicole Jacobson from high school! I saw your blog from Mer's blog... You have a beautiful family!
Love your blog, way cute pictures. Your little boy is adorable. I love your Halloween costumes. I didn't know your mom did photography. When did she start doing that? Your family pictures look great. We also have a family blog... lynnandcallieanderson.blogspot.com
Glad to find your blog, cute family. Happy Holidays!
-Dan & Marci
Post a Comment