CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HOLA!!

We've just returned from our Fabulous trip to Mexico!

We experienced a 8 Day 7 Night Mexican Riviera Cruise with Josh's Family. It was so fun and very much needed! With Grandparents on boarding, willing to help, we brought Drake along with.

We stopped in Acapulco, Zihuatanejo, Puerto Vallarta & Cabo San Lucas. Perfect time to go- get out of the cold and enter into a beautiful tropical paradise.

Here's the Cliffnote version of our trip:

STARTING THE TRIP OFF RIGHT


Scott Wolf was on our flight to LA, he sat on the opposite side 2 rows behind us


ACAPULCO

ZIHUATANEJO

PUERTO VALLARTA


We did a canopy zipline through the jungle of Puerto Vallarta- We reached speeds of 35-50mph, hundreds of feet above ground, it was insane! It was also the set for the movie Predator.
Mucho Bueno :)
CABO SAN LUCAS
Thanks Again Andra's for the much needed Tropical Escape

5 comments:

Cole and Carly said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I want to start planning a cruise right now! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Crane's Nest said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Mexico is seriously my most favorite place to go. I love it. Lets get together this weekend. Love the pictures!!

Nate and Nicole said...

JEALOUS!!!!!

eileen said...

FUN! next time you better take us with!
i love all the pictures of you with Drake in one arm, and some animal in the other!
hey, we (cal and i) will be out for a quick trip in april and again in may, you'll have to stop by!

Callie said...

Love all the pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast. Your family is so cute! I love all the pictures with you & Drake & the animals. I love how he's just looking at them like "what is this." He is so cute! We leave for Acapulco in 2 weeks so I was excited to see some pictures. If you know of any places or things we should do let me know.