CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

THE BELLY

So Everyone wants to see this freak of nature belly of mine - Here's a couple good ones to show off how big it truly is:
Look, No Hands
Side-by-Side with my Aunt Christy who has the Same Due Date as I do. Check out the Difference between a Single Babe and Twins...

13 comments:

Natalie said...

You look great! I can't believe you have two little boys in there. We're thinking about you. Good luck!

Callie said...

That is amazing the difference in size! You look awesome, I still can't figure out how two boys are fitting in your small body. I'm excited for you! Good luck, I can't wait to see pictures!

PARKERS said...

This picture is so overdue! I am SO glad you finally posted one. I seriously can't believe that. It looks like you shoved a watermelon under your shirt. You look beautiful. Can't wait to get them here!

Laura said...

All I can say is Oh man. Let us know when they get here, we are really excited for you!

Jen Hanson said...

Oh bless your heart! I am so glad you FINALLY posted pictures of your cute belly. If anyone can pull off having twins in their tummy and looking that great it's you!

eileen said...

i agree with all the other comments. although your belly is HUGE...you look amazing!!! i love the first picture.
what lucky little boys you have.
can't wait to meet the two newbies when we are there for christmas!

Cole and Carly said...

Love the belly pictures! You look so good! I don't know about you, but I plan on being in the hospital this week, maybe I'll see you there! Love you guys!

Crane's Nest said...

Okay I have been dying to see these pictures!! I love them you really do look great and just think it will all be worth it here shortly. I love that Drake is just chillin' now that is talent.

Anonymous said...

Okay you have just seriously depressed me!! I hate you!! You look so great and your having twins!!! I look like a cow and I'm only having one! I'm just going to let Shelby and Millie eat me to death! I'm very jealous! You really do look beautiful! Drake looks huge! And i miss you guys like crazy...Love you girl glad you finally posted some pictures...

Christi said...

You haven't had those babies yet?? Geez, how long are they going to stay in there?? They must be pretty comfy! Little "Sawyer" :) and his brother must not want to join the world yet. Call me if you need anything darlin! Christi

Jacqueline said...

Oh Nicole! You look so adorable! I'm very excited for you! Hope everything is going well :)

Nate and Nicole said...

OH MY HELL. LOVE IT. I am so glad you finally posted a pic. ;) You look so great though seriously!

CHELSEY said...

I can't get over you. I'm so jealous that your tummy is way bigger than mine, but you still look too damn good. You are amazing....you are seriously meant to have babies. Good luck Tues!!!!