CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Little Guys

So we've been home for a week now and survived everything so far... Each Day is very challenging battling a 22-months old and two 2-week old babies. Drake Loves his
Brothers, a little too much at times, but is always around and willing to help Mommy hold bottles, get diapers, and even burp his brothers.
Here are some of Mommy's favorite pics of her precious little boys!!
Kyler & Gavin
Big Brother Drake with Kyler & Gavin
Kyler & Gavin
Kyler & Gavin
Sweet Dreams My Little Angels!!

9 comments:

eileen said...

WOW! i don't know how you are doing it! you are amazing. hang in there. i'm sure the beginning is the hardest. what lucky boys you have. you are such a great mom.
they are adorable! can't wait to see them in less than month :)

Lindsay S said...

I was so excited to see that you had new pics up. I've been dying to see more of these little guys. What sweet boys. I love their hair!! Izaiah saw your pic a while back when we first saw the twins pics and he kept saying "Cole" We really miss you guys. I didnt get your text till later today so I am sorry I didnt get back to you. We are all healthy here so we'll come soon!! Love the new pics. Cant wait to see you guys. Take care. See you soon (cant wait!)

Crane's Nest said...

Oh Nicole they are sooo dang cute!! I can't believe I haven't been able to see them yet dang sickness. We want to make it down there this week though forsure so I can kiss and hug those handsome little boys. Love ya!!

PARKERS said...

I love them. Thanks for letting me spend the day with you. You are doing an amazing job!

jodie rae said...

Nicole!!! Wow it's been forever since I've seen you! I think when you were engaged!!! Now you have 3 beautiful little boys! Wow times flies! You look beautiful like always! Congrats on the new little guys! I'd love to get together sometime! Miss you!

The Jeridans said...

Hey Nicole...this is Sheridan (Edwards) Kay from high school. I found your blog off Marianne's. Your lil' ones are adorable. Good luck with everything!!!

Jacqueline said...

Oh they are so adorable! I need to come see you guys!

The Good Life: GMGE said...

Love the pics! Hope we can come visit soon!

Michelle and Sheldon said...

The boys look so cute! Drake looks like he is enjoying being a big brother! Hope you are all doing well!