Merry Christmas from Drake, Kyler & Gavin
Merry Christmas Everyone
We had a wonderful time celebrating our traditional family Christmas Eve party, complete with St. Lucia & Yul Tomptie. We spent the night at my families and woke up to presents left from Santa. Drake got a killer trike, and the twins got diapers and formula... Santa knows what everyone wants :) Then that afternoon we spend the rest of Christmas over at Josh's parents.
Sorry I wasn't able to send out Christmas cards this year
~ imagine me not being able to find the time to do so ~
But here are the Beautiful pictures my Mom and I took of our Handsome little boys
Kyler
Gavin
Kyler
Gavin






3 comments:
Oh they are the cutest stocking stuffers! I'm glad you had nice Christmas. Your boys are so darling!
They look like little old men!! I love it! The stocking look suits them. Can wait to meet them and have them play with our little guy and become best friends! Tell Josh I'm sorry they I didnt have a girlfriends for his boys! Abby will have to take that roll! Love ya lots!
ok, so why would you pay for professional pictures when you guys are obviously professionals yourselves!
Post a Comment