Last week we had quite the scare! Little Kyler & Gavin were admitted into Primary Children's Hospital after being infected with the Rotavirus!! We believe they caught it from being handled and passed around at our lovely play day to the Discovery Gateway for Drake's Birthday...
Luckily after 4 days at the hospital they were well enough to be taken off the IVs and sent home.
It was so hard watching my little babies get poked and hooked up to all sorts of wires - It made me appreciate how healthy they really are and pray for all the other mothers who have to watch their children suffer with such horrible sicknesses & diseases. We are truly so blesses and I am very grateful for Healthy -
Beautiful Babies!!
Mister Kyler
Mister Gavin
Aunt Candace holding Gavin * Kyler in his car seat...

6 comments:
So glad they are home and doing better! That is so hard and scary. Take care, love you guys!
Hi Nicole. My name is BreeAnn. I am really good friends with Carly. I have to admit I look at your blog sometimes. My brother had twin boys 4 years ago and when Carly told me you were having twin boys I thought it was cool. All 3 of your boys are adorable by the way. I am glad your babies are doing much better. One of my brother's twin sons Kyle has a lot of problems and when he was 3 he beat liver cancer, they basically lived up at Primary's for 3 months, and watching babies get IV's are the worst! I am glad you and your family are doing better.
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear about that. What a scary thing. I am so glad your little family is doing so much better.
I can't believe how sick they get, it makes me so sad because they don't understand why they feel that way. I'm so glad you guys are back at home and on the road to recovery!
So glad you guys are doing better now. Your boys are growing so fast!
I am SO glad that the boys are doing so well! That was a scare and a half! Your kids are just so beautiful, and I am so happy that everything worked out in the end. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment