Gavin & Kyler's Big Day
Josh did such a good job on the boys blessings. They were both very heartfelt and individualized. Sunday morning I told him how I didn't envy his job - that I would be so nervous to give one of them all the blessing and leave the other with the left overs :) But Josh did an amazing job - they were both very beautiful. It's such an amazing thing to hear the voice of the man that you love bless your little ones.
Thank you baby!! I love you so much!!
Drake, Josh, Kyler, Nicole & Gavin
Stylin' Little Gav

6 comments:
So sweet! I am sure he did a wonderful job. They look adorable.
So cute, they are getting so big. I love your family picture! I'm sorry to hear about your babies going to Primary Childrens Hospital. I just read about it, that is so scary. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I hope they are doing okay now.
Handsome little guys! So sorry we missed it. Let's get together sometime!
It was a great day and beautiful prayers. You are very lucky to have 4 such great boys!
I feel so bad we weren't able to make it! I also can't believe how big all the boys are getting. Drake looks so much like a little man and the babies are just chubbin' right out! I love it! Hope all is well. I promise to get back in touch once my crazy life becomes sane again. :)
hey how are you guys! Long time no see! I didnt know you had twins! Congratulations! I hope all is well! ...Melanie
Post a Comment