So I heard drake wake from his nap a bit ago, but then nothing else, so I figured he wandered into his room to go back to sleep. Well, I went to go look and he wasn't in his room....
Here's where I found him DEAD ASLEEP!!!!
Here's where I found him DEAD ASLEEP!!!!

5 comments:
That is sooo funny. What a cute little guy. I wanna see you guys soon. We are leaving town this next week but when we get home I'll call ya and lets plan something. Izaiah and I miss you guys so much (and Joe too)
I wonder if he was sleep walking, I think that runs in the family.
Stinkin cute!
I love how you can see that he was playing with the cars and then somehow one thing led to another....So cute!
Hilarious! Oh my gosh, he is such a doll! Kids are so funny!
Post a Comment