
We had an Awesome 4th of July! With both Josh's and My Dad gone to Africa we decided to take our two families to Pine View and enjoy the day. With the morning weather looking questionable, it kept most other boats off the lake, but by early afternoon the clouds passed and there was nothing but beautiful blue sky's!!
It was the Littles first time boating and playing on the beach - they loved every minute of it! Drake was in Heaven, playing "outside" all day long!!
Here are a few of the pics from our day:

4 comments:
How fun, what a great way to spend the 4th of July! I was sad that Melissa got to see your darling boys at Costco and not me. She went on and on how cute they are.
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad that you all enjoyed yourselves.
OK- first thing, cutest pictures! I love the littles and Drake. They are my favorite!
Second- love the swimsuit! I think the beading and colors are so cute and I definitely want to know where you got it! You look great by the way!
Third- what the??? When did Josh SHAVE HIS HEAD!! I've got to hear about that one! :)
Ooooh, it looks like you guys had a great time! Did you know that I have never gone boating with you guys in all the years we have been friends? Geez. The Littles aren't so little anymore! I can't believe that they are sitting up already! They are adorable!
What happened to you on Tuesday? I called Monday night to see if you still wanted me to come down but you didn't call me back. I still want to come see you, maybe Friday morning or something?
So, um....why did Josh shave his head? Not that it's a bad thing, I am just curious as to the reason. Love your guts!!
Post a Comment