Everyone told me that the first year with Twins is the hardest - but honestly the hardest thing is knowing that that year is gone and my babies aren't babies anymore! I can't believe how fast that first year went... Gavin & Kyler are getting so big, it's amazing watching them grow.
I love you boys! We had such a fun birthday party with all our friends. Thanks to everyone who was able to make it, and we missed those who couldn't. Here are a few pics from our fun night in the Jungle:

4 comments:
Wow! We can't even believe how fast the time has past! Those three boys are huge! and cute! Can't wait to see you all again.
that looks like super fun.
what an amazing cake!!
happy 1st birthday to the both of them.
and congrats for surviving the first year!
What an AWESOME birthday. Those cakes look amazing!! I can't believe your babies are 1!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I am so happy that you guys have such a supportive family! I am sorry that i missed it, but we will get together soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment