CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Well Santa came and spoiled us all!




We celebrated with our annual Christmas Eve Family Party.
Filled with Santa Lucia

The Swedish Tomptie

Gifts...Gifts...


And The Greatest Gift Of All
A phone call to our bro bro in Estonia!! Merry Christmas Elder Isom!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Love the Andra's

2 comments:

Callie said...

You have such a cute family. Your little boy looks just like you. He's a little cutie! It looks like you had a good time at all your parties. Your pictures are always so cute. Merry Christmas!

Robby said...

Alright...I found you!!! I love your blog. You guys look like you are doing so great! I can't tell you how much Drake looks like Baby Tanner to me. So I guess Tanner grew up huh? Wow..time flies. I want to chat and see how life is!
Natalie