Ok, so I just took this color personality test and the results are in- I'm a true Blue! This seemed very odd to me, because I've NEVER been a fan of the color blue- in fact it's probably the least favorite and yet somehow everything in my life seems to take me there. Both homes I've lived in the previous owners are draped themselves in the color and all I want to do it change it out.
So what does this Blue personality label me as? Well:
Nicole, You're blue —
So what does this Blue personality label me as? Well:
Nicole, You're blue —

the most soothing shade of the spectrum. The color of a clear summer sky or a deep, reflective ocean, blue has traditionally symbolized trust, solitude, and loyalty. Most likely a thoughtful person who values spending some time on your own, you'd rather connect deeply with a few people than have a bunch of slight acquaintances. Luckily, making close friends isn't that hard, since people are naturally attracted to you — they're soothed by your calming presence. Cool and collected, you rarely overreact. Instead, you think things through before coming to a decision. That level-headed, thoughtful approach to life is patently blue — and patently you!
Not too bad - I'll take that as a compliment! I do love being close to people. In my opinion, it's the most rewarding part of a friendship. Thank you to all my friends who have allowed me to grow or stay close with you.
Love you all!!
Nicole
So what's your true color?
I dare you to find out:
http://web.tickle.com/color/
Not too bad - I'll take that as a compliment! I do love being close to people. In my opinion, it's the most rewarding part of a friendship. Thank you to all my friends who have allowed me to grow or stay close with you.
Love you all!!
Nicole
So what's your true color?
I dare you to find out:
http://web.tickle.com/color/

1 comments:
I took this test at work once...i'm a blue too!! i'm not surprised at all the you are too...you have such a wonderful way of making everyone feel good about themselves.
happy birthday to Drake!
Post a Comment