CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Girls Night Out

Last Friday the "Astill" girl cousins went out for Dinner and back to Carly's for Dessert. Thanks to Sandra for putting it together- Drake and I had a great time!! Can't wait to do these every Month.
Drake * Nicole * Candace * Sandra * Denise
Michelle * Carly * Laura * Lyndee
Drake sharing his food with Aunt Candace

Back at Carly's the Guys joined us and entertained the Kids (and themselves) with Balloon Animals

3 comments:

PARKERS said...

So fun! Every woman deserves a good Girls Night Out! I can't believe how cute Drake looks in his camo! I also wanted to tell you that I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! I have always thought you look amazing with black hair. I even loved the purple way back in the day! :)

Cole and Carly said...

So Fun! Let's do it again soon!

Crane's Nest said...

Looks like fun! Girls night outs are always a blast and very much needed. Hope all is well lets get together soon.