So Last Week my girlfriend Katelyn was determined Josh and I were Pregnant- I was so overly sure that we Weren't that I told her I'd prove it with a Pregnancy Test. To my Surprise It was POSITIVE. I couldn’t believe it so I peed on another one, and Yes it was Positive too-
So after some much needed Freaking Out- I’ve come to terms with the fact that we are adding to our cute little family. I’m so excited for the new addition- the timing is the only thing that really came as a shock. Drake is only 15 Months old (as of today) so you can see my surprise. Especially since we were on Birth Control!
As if that wasn’t enough for Josh and I to take in. We just got back from the Doctor and have our Ultrasound Pictures
Do you See it????
Look Again????
YEP TWINS!!!!
Oh my Gosh- I’m Pregnant with TWINS
So what does this mean for our happy family!
1- We’re so excited to have such a blessing
2- We’re freaking out about how we’ll do it
3- I’ll have 3 kids under the age of 2
4- I’ll have 3 kids in Car Seats, Strollers, Highchairs, Diapers etc.
5- ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY



12 comments:
Congratulations Nicole! I am so excited for you guys- those babies (and Drake) are so lucky to have you as parents!
Holy Cow Nicole!! That is so exciting, you are the best mom. What lucky little babies! You, me and Mer should do lunch sometime. I have not seen you since my shower!
YEAH! How exciting. I always wanted twins. How fun to have 3 kids so close. They will love it growing up. Congrats!
Wow! what a fun surprise! corey and i are both sitting here with our jaws wide open--what a story! this is SO exciting! let's get together for sure when we're there in may.
CONGRATULATIONS! The whole time I was reading your blog Broc kept saying "its a joke!...keep reading". he he We're so excited for you three and can't wait for your double surprise.
And...sorry for calling you so late. :)
WOW!! Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! You will have the CUTEST twins in the world! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congrats!!! We are so excited and can't wait untill we can hug and kiss them both. We love you guys and you are amazing parents.
What a shock! I can't believe it! Tom and I are so excited for you. Let us know if you need anything, we are happy to help in any way we can! They will be so adorable!
Holy crap! Talk about a shock! I would freak out also! Congrats though, that's exciting!
Loved it. I should start one. Help me when you get back.
Have fun! I love you all.... All 6 of you!!!
Yes 6
Josh / Nicole /
Drake/Sophie/ and the b-bops
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! CONGRATULATIONS to you both! I am so happy for you both ... and for Drake. Tell Josh it's time to to go back to hourly and get paid double time :). I'm just getting. I hope you don't mind, but I showed Joanne. I just opened this at work, and when my jaw dropped, I made her come over and look. She couldn't believe it either. CONGRATULATIONS from all of us over here. I can't wait to see you soon.
Hey Nicole! How are you doing/feeling? So, Robby, EE, and I decided last minute to go home to Boise this weekend to talk to James and Chad since it is Mother's Day. I was really looking forward to getting together. I should have realized it was Mother's Day when we talked. Let's shoot for another day. School gets out for me on the 23rd and then I will be free for several weeks, if that time works for you. Anyway good luck with your new exciting news. You'll do GREAT!!!
Post a Comment