CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

We spent the night at my families so early sunday morning we could be there for Dallan's Call. He sounded so good!! Really full of the spirit and on purpose! We kept asking what we could get him or send him, just whatever he wanted or needed and his reponse everytime was, just for us back home to be happy. I love that kid!!

Then off to church followed by Dinner with Josh's Family.

I love being a Mom! It's so rewarding and fun! I love Drake with all my heart! He is the most amazing little guy! He has the best disposition! I couldn't have asked for a better child! Always happy, smiling, playing, exploring... Mommy Loves You Baby!!




3 comments:

PARKERS said...

Drake is so big! He looks so much like your brothers- it's crazy! He's a doll. I can't believe you think you look pregnant. You are freakin' in your second trimester with twins and you don't even have a belly! I love you though- you look glowing and gorgeous! :)

P.S. What monumental event made you decide to FINALLY update your blog??? :)

Crane's Nest said...

Those are the cutest pictures. Drake is one handsome little dude. We miss you guys and you look great!! Hope all is well. Let us know if you need anything.

Natalie said...

This is ridiculous! It is time to catch up! I am finally done with school and coming upon a break here. I would love to see you and talk about how you are doing with the idea of twins! We are going to Lake Powell in a few days, surprised?? You let me know when a time works for you for lunch. Love you!!