Thanks to all of you to who joined us for my Birthday Dinner.
Josh was nice enough to put together a dinner party for me and all my good friends throughout the years. We had (left to right) the Parkers: Dave, MaryAnn & Anna - Stonehockers: Joe, Lindsay & Izaiah - Woolseys: Bryce, Christi & expecting little girl - Runyans: Randy & Katelyn - Andras: Josh, Me, Drake & expecting twin boys - Ensigns: Ryan & Natalie. We missed the Cranes who were off on a fishing trip.
Thanks again!! You guys are such great friends! So glad we've been able to stay close throughout the years! Love, Nicole!

5 comments:
Thanks again for the invite. It was really nice to meet some of your darling friends. Glad you had a great Birthday!!
Hi Nicole...it's Randi (Walker) Workman. I came across your blog through a random blog surf! Congrats on being pregnant, and with twins, WOW! You look great! Your little boy is darling! I am glad all is well with you!
PS...My mom says congratulations too!!!
I am at my parents house, so I am using their computer and it was signed into my mom's account... so that is why it says the comment was from grandma troy!
I'm glad you had a good birthday! Happy late Birthday!
Hello,
I know you might think this is crazy and I'm wondering to myself as I'm typing this "what I am doing?" Anyways I ran into your blog because I guess one of your blogger mates knows my cousins and I was surfing through her friends. Anyways, I'm sure you don't remember me, but I worked at Zions Bank and for having a terrible memory I remember you as a customer at the Bank inside Smith's on Redwood Road....it's been a while. You probably don't remember me, but I was the only brown polynesian girl working at that branch, not that my description is going to help. I hope you don't find this a tad weird although I'm thinking it's strange myself, I normally don't respond to blogs I don't know very well. Anyways, just wanted to congratulate you on your twins and you have such a beautiful family. My blog is set to private, but would love to invite you to view it....if you'd like, just send me your email... to bngines@gmail.com.
I'm also unofficially promoting this site that I love to get my free blog layouts. It's called:
www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
check it out.
Thanks,
Natasha Pulou Gines
Post a Comment