CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oh Boyz!!!

Well - Doctors have confirmed it.... Josh and I are having
2 more Boys!!
We were both quite shocked. Almost everyone we talked to thought they were girls, including myself, but to our great surprise, God has blesses us with 2 more beautiful baby boys. I keep joking that God is building up his army for the last days right within our own home.
Here are our latest Ultrasound pics. For right now we have Baby A & Baby B:


Both Together


Baby A


Baby A is a Boy... (Baby B's head to the right)


Baby B


Baby B is a Boy...


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Babies Size at 16 Weeks - Avocado (4 1/2 inches, head to bottom)


4 comments:

Callie said...

Boys are tons of fun! I love my Kenna bug but we are hoping for a boy next. I think one girl is enough for me. I love the picture of your babies close together, that is so sweet.

Lindsay said...

Horray for BOYS!! We are excited for you guys. More friends for Izaiah to play with.And more sweet boys for Joe and I to love. Love your blog!!

Jen Hanson said...

CONGRATS! You've gotta give me the recipe for boys! I'm jealous. You will love having the three boys so close in age. They will love it too.

Crane's Nest said...

I love the pictures!! They look so sweet. We can't wait to meet these little boys. We are excited for you two and anytime you want a little girl you can borrow Korbyn.