With summer coming to an end and no major vacations planned (there was just no way physically and mentally with 3 kids :) we ended up having a great time doing everything locally. From days at the lake to smores in the back yard we enjoyed every minute of it!!
Wow! Looks like you really did take advantage of so many fun things to do! Your boys are getting so big and you look so great after having twins! Congratulations on such a beautiful family. I really wish I would have been able to see you before we left Utah. :-(
What a fun Summer! Your boys are so flippin' cute, I just want to squeeze them! I can't believe how big they're getting and crawling now, gotta love that stage...everything goes in the mouth. Glad you had a great summer! I saw you even went to Cherry Hill. I'm surprised I didn't see you since I practically live there in the Summer. Take care!
what great pictures! i especially love the family photo with the flag. i'm so glad we got to hang out with you and your cute boys this summer. see you again next summer!
Cutest pictures! I can't believe how busy you have been! I also love your cute kids. It is so amazing to me how Drake looks just like you and The Littles look just like Josh. What a fun family. When your life settles down- come on up to the house. I'd love to see you!
5 comments:
Wow! Looks like you really did take advantage of so many fun things to do! Your boys are getting so big and you look so great after having twins! Congratulations on such a beautiful family. I really wish I would have been able to see you before we left Utah. :-(
What a fun Summer! Your boys are so flippin' cute, I just want to squeeze them! I can't believe how big they're getting and crawling now, gotta love that stage...everything goes in the mouth. Glad you had a great summer! I saw you even went to Cherry Hill. I'm surprised I didn't see you since I practically live there in the Summer. Take care!
Those pictures are so darling, I love the watermelon pics, too cute!
what great pictures! i especially love the family photo with the flag.
i'm so glad we got to hang out with you and your cute boys this summer.
see you again next summer!
Cutest pictures! I can't believe how busy you have been! I also love your cute kids. It is so amazing to me how Drake looks just like you and The Littles look just like Josh. What a fun family. When your life settles down- come on up to the house. I'd love to see you!
Post a Comment