I'm a little late in posting the fantastic news that my baby brother Dallan is HOME from his Mission!! Dallan served an Honorable mission in the Baltic State, Estonia. My family went to go pick him up (My family didn't go due to all the babies :). After almost 3 VERY LONG weeks they returned, September 3rd. He looks so good!! He's even taller than when he left (if you can believe it). He has a slight accent, and has to think twice about speaking in English again.
It was so good to see him come down those airport stairs! We had the whole family there to support his arrival! I made name tags for everyone that had a fun or shocking fact that would be new for Dallan to hear upon his return. It made for a fun conversational piece among us and for him.








(I bawled like a little baby!!)
(Dallan was shocked by his 2 new identical nephews)
(Drake was younger than the twins when Dallan left - this was a big change for him)

3 comments:
yay!
how fun to have him home. i know you have been waiting for this forever!....now if you could just get that scrapbook done...haha.
I have been waiting for this post to come. CONGRATULATIONS DAL! That is so awesome. Man, where did the time go?? I bet he was thrilled to see all your kids. I'm so glad he is back safe and sound. What a great thing.
Love the name tags for the littles!! WElcome home Dallan!
Post a Comment